Meat Vision Day digital
is hosted online for the first time this year. The congress takes place for the 5th
time and is presented by FLEISCHWIRTSCHAFT, FLEISCHWIRTSCHAFT International, dfv Conference Group and IFFA, the world´s leading trade fair for meat technology and alternative proteins.
In this year´s edition of Meat Vision Day
, we take a global look at the meat and alternative proteins industry. The market for meat alternatives is growing in an exceptional rate. Although still being a small part of the global meat industry, meat alternatives have proven to be highly requested by consumers and market shares are rising at a significant pace. How has modern technology changed the production of meat, which innovations are forward-looking and to what extend are meat alternatives really an alternative for western markets?
With high profile international speakers, we examine the scalability of meat alternatives, provide you with the latest global food innovations, food trends, meat alternatives as well as a well-founded look into the future of the meat industry.
- 2.00 pm - Welcome & Introduction - Olga Graf, Co-Founder, Food Kompanions GmbH
- 2.05 – 2.35 pm - Keynote Upheaval & Departure – European approach to the Future of Meat Alternatives, New Meat and Alternative Proteins: Innovations and Solutions - Hanni Ruetzler, Founder, futurefoodstudio
- 2.35 – 3.00 pm - Alternative Proteins: Markets & Marketing - Chris Bryant, Director, Bryant Research Ltd.
- 1-on-1 Coffee Break
- 3.10 – 3.30 pm - The future of cultured meat - Didier Toubia, CEO, Aleph Farms, cultured meat
- 3.30 – 3.50 pm - The potential and use-cases of insect- & plant-based-proteins for western markets - Andrew Fordyce, EATrepreneur & CEO, masande GmbH – let us prosper!
- 3.50 – 4.00 pm - Start Up Impulse - Sander Peltenburg, Co-Founder, De Krekerij, Moderation: Olga Graf, Co-Founder, Food Kompanions GmbH
- 4.00 – 4.40 pm - Innovating the food industry. Future plant-based alternatives: Soy, pea, whey proteins, mycoprotein, fermantation and innovations - Friedrich Büse, CEO/Founder, endori food GmbH & Co. KG, Albrecht Wolfmeyer, Head of ProVeg Incubator, ProVeg e.V, Moderation: Olga Graf, Co-Founder, Food Kompanions GmbH
- 4.40 – 4.50 pm - 1-on-1 Coffee Break
- 4.50 – 5.20 pm - An international approach to alternative proteins – cultural differences, acceptance and image - Dirk Ziems, Managing Partner, concept m research + consulting GmbH
- 5.20 -5.30 pm - Conclusion and end of Meat Vision Day digital 2021