Alle Nachrichten und Hintergründe
Alle Nachrichten und Hintergründe
Cargill and Faccenda FoodsPoultry joint venture to establish
THE UNITED KINGDOM, London. The new company will employ 6,000 employees in the UK.
CherkizovoPlaying a key role in Russian’s turkey business
RUSSIA, Tambov. Cherkizovo Group's turkey factory has capacity to produce 100,000t of meat.
BRFCompany enters Turkey
BRAZIL, Sao Paulo. BRF signs an agreement to acquire the operations of Banvit, the country’s largest poultry producer and market Leader
Landshut Butchery CollegeExporting expertise to South Korea
GERMANY, Frankfurt Fleischerschule Landshut (Landshut Butchery College) has signed joint venture with teaching institution in Seoul - Also partnership with Japan over last 10 years.
CargillProfits rose while revenues declined
USA, Wayzata Company reports third-quarter fiscal 2016 earnings.
AcquisationBRF takes over Universal Meats
BRASIL, Itajaí. Brasilian enterprise goes forward in its strategy of globalisation.
WestfleischA cooperative on the move
GERMANY, Frankfurt Westfleisch starts 2016 with a change at the top. Christian Leding introduces himself at the German Meat Congress.
Joint VentureBRF enters into agreement with Invicta Food Group
BRAZIL, São Paulo BRF S.A. from São Paulo, Brazil, has announced that it has entered into a Joint Venture Agreement with Invicta Food Group Ltd. from Ashford, UK. .
Burger King plans to expand in Europe
USA, Miami Burger King Worldwide Inc., the second-largest, fast-food hamburger chain in the world, is expanding its global presence by establishing Burger King SEE SA. The new joint venture with BK SEE will look to expand the Burger King brand in Italy, Poland, Greece and Romania.
China's largest red meat importer interested in Australian processor
AUSTRALIA, Bunbury Sheep and cattle processor V & V Walsh has announced it has entered into a joint venture with one of China's largest red meat importers, Grand Farm Group, which will see Walshes process an extra 50,000 lambs and 30,000 cattle per year.
GS1 US and GS1 Germany complete joint venture
USA, Lawrenceville, N J., and GERMANY, Cologne. GS1 US and GS1 Germany, the two largest member organisations of the GS1 System, have signed a definitive agreement to form a joint venture combining their 1SYNC and SA2 Worldsync subsidiaries, respectively, into a new combined organisation named 1WorldSync, Inc.
DuPont acquires full ownership of Solae
USA, Wilmington DuPont announced that the company has acquired from Bunge full ownership of the Solae, LLC joint venture, a soy-based ingredients leader. DuPont previously owned 72% of the joint venture while Bunge owned the remaining 28%.
Brazil's first shipment of pork to China
BRAZIL, São Paulo As part of a joint venture with Dah Chong Hong (DCH) Limited, Brasil Foods S.A. announced it would send the first-ever shipment of pork to China.
NZ goes premium with lamb meat
NEW ZEALAND, Dunedin A new sheep industry initiative will see the New Zealand lamb industry step into the premium meat markets worldwide much on the lines of Japan's famous Wagyu beef.
Ceva and Huadu sign joint venture agreement
BEIJING Huadu and Ceva Sante´ Animale have signed a joint venture agreement to create Beijing Ceva Huadu Biological Co. Ltd.
German/Spanish takeover highlights Poland's position in Euro packaging
GERMANY, Northeim / SPAIN, Zaragoza German firm Thimm Verpackung and Spanish outfitter Saica have reached an agreement to jointly take over the corrugated packaging operations of a Polish company.
Cargill, Teys to combine beef businesses in joint venture
BEENLEIGH fleischwirtschaft.com - BEENLEIGH. Cargill Beef Australia and Teys Bros (Holdings) Pty Ltd (Teys Bros) announced this week that they have agreed to form a joint venture company.
Marfrig to create joint ventures in China
SAO PAULO, Brazil fleischwirtschaft.com - SAO PAULO, Brazil. Brazilian meatpacker Marfrig Alimentos S/A announced the creation of two joint ventures in order to explore opportunities to supply food products and meet the growing demand for distribution in the Chinese market.
Solae named as one of “World’s Most Ethical Companies”
ST fleischwirtschaft.com - ST. LOUIS. Solae, LLC, a joint venture between DuPont and Bunge and a world leader in soy ingredients, has been recognised by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2011 World's Most Ethical (WME) Companies.